Friday 11 September 2009

the kick of benflourex hydrochloride 150mg

because i wanna to decrease my stress level upon break my fasting i took 4 tablet of anti-depression...frankly!!!! those night i got insomnia and cannot sleep the whole night..luckily in didn't fall faint/coma....my beloved frenz ask me to rest a lot and try to close my eye...when i try there a buzzing sound in my head..arghhh it hurting...my body became totally weaken n cold suddenly until the morning...

today i go for doctor n he give me an additional water thru tube....is also hurting...
to nite im still worried to have a sleep..migrain of course always by my side....

such sucidal!!!! legally take without an advise from physician...anyway that the first and the last im taking anti depression..after these quran and solat sunat will be my anti-depressionn..no supplement pill anymore..im scared to have it.....

No comments: